Sunday, April 7, 2013

Home

It's hard to believe that a week ago today we were celebrating Easter with our new family in Newcastle. Now that we are all home and catching up with our families and friends, it's hard not to reflex on our time in Northern Ireland. Last night as I shared with my family everything we did and all of the things we saw, I couldn't help but cry. I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity to lead this amazing team. The memories we all shared and bonds that were built during our time in Northern Ireland will be with me forever. I want to personally thank each member of the team for everything. I would also like to thank the many family members and friends who supported the team, prayed for the team, and checked out the blog. I ask that you all continue to pray for the team, John and Jo Moxen, and the staff at Kairos as well as the kids and people of Newcastle where we served. Please also check back as we will be posting information about our chapel presentation and we would love to have you attend.

God Bless,
Danelle

No comments:

Post a Comment